Sunday 1 May 2011

Great Spring Weather !


Well we have had quite a few lovely days of spring weather and here you can see Tika sitting in front of a blossom tree.

We have now raised the height of our fence so she will hopefully not be "going visiting" again !

We took her for a walk today and for the first time she walked well along a main road without jumping at every car. She watched them but didnt make a move towards them and seemed quite relaxed. I dont know if that is because I also took her a walk yesterday along the main road so she's had two days in a row of it or if its some other reason. Maybe she's getting more sensible ?!?

And the destruction is still continuing (and the associated expense !). This is with three walks a day as well as ball games in the garden. So far the tally this weekend is a watering can, which I have tried to repair as well as a new tin of lypsyl and a toilet roll. So we are talking about £10 of damage just like that ! She can also spot exactly what you dont want her to damage. At one point in the garden I found a very small holly seedling which I thought could replace a plant which had died. Next thing I know she is away off with it ! I managed to retrieve it but whether it will survive remains to be seen !

Well lets hope this weather continues, although its pretty hot - I wonder if she will start to moult soon ?

No comments:

Post a Comment